The Florida Springs Mermaids are hosting a mini meetup at Ginnie Springs on August 25th, with special Guest Hannah Mermaid, world famous mermaid, activist, and professional underwater model, and Brett Stanley, an award winning, international underwater photographer.
Arrive by 11am to join group photo at noon. Location at Ginnie Springs by Turkey Roost Pavillion.
INFO: We reserved the Turkey Roost Pavillion for the FSM. Meet Up will be held rain or shine!
This will be our common Meet Up place. It’s near The Devils Eye but we can swim anywhere.
Follow this event for more info & updates.
NOTE: Brett & Hannah will be at Ginnie Springs (or nearby) the previous week offering workshops and photoshoots. He may offer mini shoots during the Meet Up. Contact Brett Stanley ASAP to schedule. Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
NOTE: Hannah Fraser also creates beautiful sequin top (made to order-$300) and is offering us a discount on her leggings for $55 (originally $89) and her book “Last Night I Swam With a Mermaid” for $27. These will be pre-order only so please contact Hannah directly ASAP.
* Suggested Donation to FSM: $10-15 at sign in to help with costs and to give Brett & Hannah a special FSM thank you.
(FSM donates minimum 10% of all fundraising to help conserve the Florida Springs)
* Sign in and fill out waivers when you arrive. Location TBD.
* See http://ginniespringsoutdoors.com/ for info about admission fees and camping.
* Ginnie may be busy this weekend so we suggest you arrive early.
* There is NO lifegaurd on duty. All swimming and other activities are at your own risk.
Check out the event on Facebook for more info!
You CAN Swim With Us!